[Pacemaker] node1 fencing itself after node2 being fenced

Vladislav Bogdanov bubble at hoster-ok.com
Tue Feb 18 15:16:51 EST 2014

18.02.2014 23:01, David Vossel wrote:

> [...]

Asgaroth said earlier that dlm and clvmd starts from init scripts now in
that install, so RA magic would not help, but it is great to know about
this feature.
I'd try to disable startup fencing in cman/dlm and look if it helps.
Something weird is happening there. I cannot simulate similar symptoms
in my setups, but I run on corosync2, manage everything with pacemaker,
and have startup fencing disabled in dlm.