[Pacemaker] nfs4 cluster fail-over stops working once I introduce ipaddr2 resource

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Fri Feb 14 16:33:21 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

right, I doubt that is happening.

What happens if you put the ip before the nfs server.

group p_ip_nfs g_nfs p_fs_data p_exportfs_root p_exportfs_data

Without drbd, I have a scenario I test for active/passive nfs server here that works for me. https://github.com/davidvossel/phd/blob/master/scenarios/nfs-basic.scenario I'm using the actual nfsserver ocf script from the latest resource-agent github branch.

-- Vossel