[Pacemaker] LSB openswan script monitor problems

Frank Brendel Frank.Brendel at eurolog.com
Mon Feb 3 07:34:28 EST 2014

As far as I know, Pacemaker does not parse STDOUT but it keeps STDERR
for logging.
Experts correct me if I am wrong.

The important thing is the return value of the ipsec script.
You could debug the ipsec script. If it is a Bash script you can put a
logger command after each 'RETVAL=$?'.

Example:
RETVAL=$?
logger -t  ipsec\[$$\] "line $LINENO exit $RETVAL"

Regards
Frank