[Pacemaker] upgrade pacemaker version in a cluster

Parveen Jain parveenjain at live.com
Wed Feb 19 07:23:29 EST 2014

Hi All,  Trying to upgrade my cluster from 1.1.7(on RHEL6.3) to 1.1.10(RHEL6.5).For this as both of my nodes are currently using 1.1.7, I am following commands:
Find and record the node's Corosync id: crm_node -i

Stop the cluster: /etc/init.d/corosync stop
Next, from one of the remaining active cluster nodes:Tell the cluster to forget about the removed host: crm_node
-R COROSYNC_ID
Only now is it safe to delete the node from the CIB with:

cibadmin --delete --obj_type nodes --crm_xml '<node
uname="pcmk-1"/>'
Once I get this node out of cluster, I will upgrade the O/S(to RHEL6.5) on it and the RHEL-HA(to 1.1.10) cluster as well.Now can I simply add this cluster using pcs cluster add "node"
Is it possible to achieve it in this way if someone has already tried it ?
Thanks,Parveen Jain