[Pacemaker] Time to get ready for 1.1.11

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Thu Feb 6 17:56:54 EST 2014

----- Original Message -----

Andrew sorted out the whole GDBus threads issue, so it's finally time for a new (hopefully final) release candidate. If no issues are encountered, RC5 will become the final Pacemaker 1.1.11 release.

Pacemaker-1.1.11-rc5
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-1.1.11-rc5

CHANGES Between RC4 and RC5
+ Low: services: fix building dbus support in buildbot.
+ Low: services: Fix building dbus
+ Low: services: Keep dbus build support optional
+ Refactor: dbus: Use native function for adding arguments to messages
+ Fix: Bug rhbz#1057697 - Use native DBus library for upstart support to avoid problematic use of threads
+ Fix: Portability: Use basic types for DBus compatability struct
+ Build: Add dbus as an rpm dependancy
+ Refactor: systemd: Simplify dbus API usage
+ Fix: Bug rhbz#1057697 - Use native DBus library for systemd async support to avoid problematic use of threads
+ Fix: Bug rhbz#1057697 - Use native DBus library for systemd support to avoid problematic use of threads
+ Low: pengine: Regression test update for record-pending=true on migrate_to
+ Fix: xml: Fix segfault in find_entity()
+ Fix: cib: Fix remote cib based on TLS
+ High: services: Do not block synced service executions
+ Fix: cluster: Fix segfault on removing a node
+ Fix: services: Reset the scheduling policy and priority for lrmd's children without replying on SCHED_RESET_ON_FORK
+ Fix: services: Correctly reset the nice value for lrmd's children
+ High: pengine: Force record pending for migrate_to actions
+ High: pengine: cl#5186 - Avoid running rsc on two nodes when node is fenced during migration

-- Vossel