[Pacemaker] no-quorum-policy = demote?

Christian Ciach dereineda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 09:42:52 EDT 2014

I don't really like the idea to periodically poll "crm_node -q" for the
current quorum state. No matter how frequently the monitor-function gets
called, there will always be a small time frame where both nodes will be in
the master state at the same time.

Is there a way to get a notification to the OCF-agent whenever the quorum
state changes?