[Pacemaker] no-quorum-policy = demote?

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Tue Apr 8 22:34:18 EDT 2014

On 08/04/14 10:31 PM, Campbell, Gene wrote:
> Yeah, sorry, been a long day.  Basically, I replied to this question, so I
> could reuse the ML address, but then intended to change the subject.  I
> figured it made no sense as a post to this thread, so I resent the way I
> had intended.
>
> Sorry for the confusion.  Hopefully these messages will settle.  Please
> forgive the slip up, I was in no way trying to double post, or be pushy.
>
> Thanks
> Gene

That's fine, but generally speaking, replying to an existing message to
start a new thread is frowned upon. Many mail programs used the header
data to tell when a message is in reply to another, and use that data to
create message thread trees. So If you reply/change subject, it screws
with people's mail threading.

What I do is right-click -> copy email address, start a fresh email ->
paste.

Anyway, your stonith is broken.

--
Digimer