[Pacemaker] failed actions are not removed

Attila Megyeri amegyeri at minerva-soft.com
Tue Apr 1 08:41:11 EDT 2014

Hi Andrew, all,

We use Pacemeaker 1.1.10, with corosync 2.2.3 and we notice that failed actions are not reset after the cluster recheck interval has elapsed.
Is this a known issue, or shall I provide some more details?

It has worked in previous setups properly, we have no idea what could be the issue here.

Some background:

In properties:

cluster-recheck-interval="2m" \

In the relevant resources:

primitive jboss_imssrv2 ocf:heartbeat:jboss \
        params shutdown_timeout="10" user="jboss"
        op start interval="0" timeout="60s" on-fail="restart" \
        op monitor interval="10s" timeout="90s" on-fail="restart" \
        op stop interval="0" timeout="120s" on-fail="block" \
        meta migration-threshold="5" failure-timeout="2m" target-role="Started"

Thanks!

Attila