[Pacemaker] howto group resources without having an order

Bauer, Stefan (IZLBW Extern) Stefan.Bauer at iz.bwl.de
Tue Nov 26 04:49:11 EST 2013

The thing is, that resource sets are not configurable without editing the xml directly. True?
Crm configure only knows group order and colocation.

Isn't it possible to define an order like:

order testorder 0: p_openvpn1 p_openvpn2 and link it to an existing group or colocation?

I just don't want to mess with the raw xml files if there are other options.

Stefan