[Pacemaker] stonith ra class missing

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Wed Nov 20 05:20:45 EST 2013

Am Mittwoch, 20. November 2013, 10:28:18 schrieb Andrew Beekhof:
> On 19 Nov 2013, at 4:19 pm, Michael Schwartzkopff <ms at sys4.de> wrote:
> > Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> schrieb:

> >> there is no

> >> did you install the fencing-agents package?
> >
> > Yes, of course.
>
> Not everyone does :-)
> What does 'stonith_admin -I' say?

Hi,

I removed the pacemaker installation 1.1.9 from the opensuse build server and
installed the 1.1.10 from the RHEL-HA repository. now everything is working as
expected.

Besides some kernel panics, that are not related to the cluster stuff.

So I cannot reproduce the problem any more and test further. I think this will
remain an unsolved mystery.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Michael Schwartzkopff

--