[Pacemaker] The larger cluster is tested.

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Mon Nov 11 04:16:59 EST 2013

On 11 Nov 2013, at 5:08 pm, yusuke iida <yusk.iida at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Andrew
>
> I tested by the following versions.
> https://github.com/yuusuke/pacemaker/commit/3b90af1b11a4389f8b4a95a20ef12b8c259e73dc
>
> However, the problem has not been solved yet.
>
> I do not think that this problem can cope with it by batch-limit.
> Execution of a job is interrupted by batch-limit temporarily.
> However, graph will be immediately resumed by trigger_graph called in
> match_graph_event.

batch-limit controls how many in-flight jobs can be performed (and therefor how busy the CIB can be).
If batch-limit=10 and there are still 10 jobs in progress, then calling trigger_graph() over and over does nothing until there are 9 jobs (or less).
At which point one more can be scheduled.

So if "synchronous message of CIB is sent now ceaseless", then there is a bug somewhere.
Did you confirm that throttle_get_total_job_limit() was returning an appropriate value?