[Pacemaker] The larger cluster is tested.

yusuke iida yusk.iida at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 20:43:12 EST 2013

Hi, Andrew

2013/11/7 Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net>:

> On 6 Nov 2013, at 4:48 pm, yusuke iida <yusk.iida at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, Andrew
>>
>> I tested by the following versions.
>> https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/commit/3492fec7fe58a6fd94071632df27d3fd3fc3ffe3
>>
>> load-threshold was checked at 60%, 40%, and 20%.
>>
>> However, the problem was not solved.
>> It will not change but timeout will occur.
>
> That is extremely surprising.  I will have a look at your logs today.
> How many cores do these machines have btw?

The machine which I am using by the test is a virtual machine of KVM.
There are four physical servers. Four virtual machines are started on
each server.
Has four core physical server, I am assigned a core of separate to the
virtual machine.
The number of CPUs currently assigned to the virtual machine is one piece.
The memory is assigning 2048 MB per set.

Regards,
Yusuke
METRO SYSTEMS CO., LTD

Yusuke Iida