[Pacemaker] Question about new migration logic

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Tue Nov 5 17:45:06 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----

That patch is still incomplete.  I'm pretty sure the idea I'm working with there will work, but it's not quite there yet.

As far as when it will make it into Clusterlabs, that's hard to say.  It has been a challenge to free up the day or two I need to finish it up.  Hopefully I'll be able to work on it soon.

-- Vossel