[Pacemaker] What value should be in the $OCF_RESKEY_CRM_meta_notify_slave_uname when a quorum is lost?

Andrey Groshev greenx at yandex.ru
Tue Nov 5 08:42:17 EST 2013

Hi All!
I am interested in this subject, because happens is the following situation.
I build cluster on four nodes with postgres master/slave configuration.
Set quorum-policy=stop
Run the cluster and conducted an experiment - turned off the two nodes.
Resources were off, but not as it I thought.

In code resource-agents exist next strings....

if  [ "$1" = "master" -a "$OCF_RESKEY_CRM_meta_notify_slave_uname" = " " ]; then
        ocf_log info "Removing $PGSQL_LOCK."
        rm -f $PGSQL_LOCK
fi

And when event "lost quorum" this variable is not equal to the "empty".
It equal last exist slave.
What has to be right?

I wrote Takatoshi, he said it was not behaving correctly Paeymaker.
https://github.com/t-matsuo/resource-agents/issues/28