[Pacemaker] Exchanging data between resource agent instances

Riccardo Bicelli r.bicelli at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 03:22:39 EDT 2013

Because I'm trying to set up an active/standby scsi cluster using alua. I
need to create a dummy device in the same size of the real device. For
getting dev size I use
blockdev --getsize64 device_name
The problem is, when I'm using DRBD, that blockdev fails on slave device.
So I'd like to get size of the device on master and report back to the
slave.
The alternative is to pass the device size as a parameter on the resource
agent.