[Pacemaker] Cluster tools &

matonb matonb at ltresources.co.uk
Fri Mar 15 04:52:01 EDT 2013

Andrew Beekhof <andrew at ...> writes:

> I believe this should make everyone happy:
>    https://github.com/beekhof/pacemaker/commit/3c9275e
>
> Are you able to test it?

I cloned the repo and used the pacemaker.spec.in file.
I did have to tweak the spec file a bit to get it to build:

%global specversion 8
#%global upstream_version HEAD
%global upstream_version 1.1.8
#%global upstream_prefix ClusterLabs-pacemaker
%global upstream_prefix pacemaker
Version:       1.1.8

Stopped pacemaker and restarted cman.

With the new packages installed (running crm_mon as root) I got:
Could not establish cib_ro connection: Connection refused (111)

Rebooted the server then I could connect to crm_mon as root.
Still no joy as an unprivileged user though:

Attempting connection to the cluster...Could not establish cib_ro connection: No
such file or directory (2)

Brett