[Pacemaker] A couple of SendArp resource changes

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 13 14:01:33 EDT 2013

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 09, 2013 at 07:53:34PM +0000, Tim Small wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been using the ocf:heartbeat:SendArp script and notice a couple of
> issues - some problems with starting and monitoring the service, and
> also a file descriptor leak in the binary (which would cause it to
> terminate).
>
> I've detailed the problems and supplied some patches:

Cannot just replace the whole RA. Sorry. If you could split the
patch we can consider them on a one-by-one basis. Otherwise, I
found some patch in my local queue, which never got pushed for
some reason. Don't know if that would help (attached).

> and

Can you try the attached send_arp.libnet.c patch. It does first
packet build then reuses them.

Cheers,

Dejan