[Pacemaker] Running a custom script

Florian Crouzat gentoo at floriancrouzat.net
Tue Mar 12 08:29:38 EDT 2013

Le 12/03/2013 12:17, Michael Smith a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I think it’s quite simple but I can’t see how to do it.
>
> I have a two node cluster serving up a samba share and allowing access
> via sftp, these I have all working fine, but for the following.
>
> In order to have samba and sftp working together on the same directories
> I need to do a mount –o bind <path> <mountpoint>.
>
> This I need to be done when the cluster fails over, it’s a one off event
> and doesn’t have a any running process or require a start/stop script.
> I have written the script but I now need it to run as a clustered
> resource, once the file system has been mounted (drdb) and before I
> start samba and set the virtual IP.
>
> Hope you can help.
>
> Thanks
>
> Michael Smith

Define a lsb resource (see Pacemaker Explained), it can be anything from
an init-script to a custom script, as long as it's LSB compliant[1]. You
can have it behave like any other shipped resource-agent.

[1] -
http://clusterlabs.org/doc/en-US/Pacemaker/1.1-crmsh/html/Pacemaker_Explained/ap-lsb.html

--
Cheers,