[Pacemaker] [Problem][crmsh]The designation of the 'ordered' attribute becomes the error.

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Fri Mar 8 08:05:05 EST 2013

Hi Hideo-san,

On Thu, Mar 07, 2013 at 10:18:09AM +0900, renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp wrote:
> Hi Dejan,
>
> The problem was settled with your patch.
>
> However, I have a question.
> I want to use "resource_set" which Mr. Andrew proposed, but do not understand a method to use with crm shell.
>
> I read two next cib.xml and confirmed it with crm shell.
>
> Case 1) sequential="false".
> (snip)
>     <constraints>
>         <rsc_order id="test-order">
>                 <resource_set sequential="false" id="test-order-resource_set">
>                         <resource_ref id="vip-master"/>
>                         <resource_ref id="vip-rep"/>
>                 </resource_set>
>         </rsc_order>
>     </constraints>
> (snip)
>  * When I confirm it with crm shell ...
> (snip)
>     group master-group vip-master vip-rep
>     order test-order : _rsc_set_ ( vip-master vip-rep )
> (snip)

Yes. All size two resource sets get the _rsc_set_ keyword,
otherwise it's not possible to distinguish them from "normal"
constraints. Resource sets are supposed to help cases when it is
necessary to express relation between three or more resources.
Perhaps this case should be an exception.

> Case 2) sequential="true"
> (snip)
>     <constraints>
>       <rsc_order id="test-order">
>         <resource_set sequential="true" id="test-order-resource_set">
>           <resource_ref id="vip-master"/>
>           <resource_ref id="vip-rep"/>
>         </resource_set>
>       </rsc_order>
>     </constraints>
> (snip)
>  * When I confirm it with crm shell ...
> (snip)
>    group master-group vip-master vip-rep
>    xml <rsc_order id="test-order"> \
>         <resource_set id="test-order-resource_set" sequential="true"> \
>                 <resource_ref id="vip-master"/> \
>                 <resource_ref id="vip-rep"/> \
>         </resource_set> \
> </rsc_order>
> (snip)
>
> Does the designation of "sequential=true" have to describe it in xml?

sequential=true is the default. In that case it's not possible to
have an unequivocal representation for the same construct and, in
this particular case, the conversion XML->CLI->XML yields a
different XML. There's a later commit which helps here, I think
that it should be possible to backport it to 1.0:

changeset:   789:916d1b15edc3
user:        Dejan Muhamedagic <dejan at hello-penguin.com>
date:        Thu Aug 16 17:01:24 2012 +0200
summary:     Medium: cibconfig: drop attributes set to default on cib import

> Is there a right method to appoint an attribute of "resource_set" with crm shell?
> Possibly is not "resource_set" usable with crm shell of Pacemaker1.0.13?

Should work. It's just that using it with two resources, well,
it's sort of unusual use case.

Cheers,

Dejan