[Pacemaker] Fw: Fw: Fw: Cluster resources failing to move

Jake Smith jsmith at argotec.com
Tue Mar 5 10:13:07 EST 2013

I just wanted to reiterate one thing that I think got lost at the bottom of my first response - might be helpful...

You don't need these colocation and order statements if you have the resources grouped. The group is a syntax shortcut for writing order and colocation statements so the group is enforcing an order of ip then asterisk and a colocation of asterisk with ip. The colocation you had originally looked like it was backwards too.

Jake