[Pacemaker] Running a custom script

Michael Smith michael.smith at hipcom.co.uk
Tue Mar 12 07:17:28 EDT 2013

Hi,

I think it's quite simple but I can't see how to do it.

I have a two node cluster serving up a samba share and allowing access via sftp, these I have all working fine, but for the following.

In order to have samba and sftp working together on the same directories I need to do a mount -o bind <path> <mountpoint>.

This I need to be done when the cluster fails over, it's a one off event and doesn't have a any running process or require a start/stop script.  I have written the script but I now need it to run as a clustered resource, once the file system has been mounted (drdb) and before I start samba and set the virtual IP.

Hope you can help.

Thanks

Michael Smith