[Pacemaker] Wipe out DRBD

senrabdet at aol.com senrabdet at aol.com
Thu Mar 7 07:23:07 EST 2013

Hi All:

Nob question....we keep making progress on pacemaker/drbd, but then find something we've done previously is getting in the way of next steps.  We've not found a way basically to "start over" with DRBD (again, assume this is a nob problem).  E.g., currently we are getting "device minor 1" conflicts while trying to add a new resource.

Is it possible to set DRBD back to "square one" as it was before doing "drbdadm create-md resource"?  Or is this the wrong approach...and if so, what is the right one?

Thanks!

Ted