[Pacemaker] [Problem][crmsh]The designation of the 'ordered' attribute becomes the error.

renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp
Tue Mar 5 20:37:44 EST 2013

Hi Dejan,
Hi Andrew,

As for the crm shell, the check of the meta attribute was revised with the next patch.

 * http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/crmsh/rev/d1174f42f4b3

This patch was backported in Pacemaker1.0.13.

 * https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker-1.0/commit/fa1a99ab36e0ed015f1bcbbb28f7db962a9d1abc#shell/modules/cibconfig.py

However, the ordered,colocated attribute of the group resource is treated as an error when I use crm Shell which adopted this patch.

--------------------------------------
(snip)
### Group Configuration ###
group master-group \
        vip-master \
        vip-rep \
        meta \
                ordered="false"
(snip)

[root at rh63-heartbeat1 ~]# crm configure load update test2339.crm
INFO: building help index
crm_verify[20028]: 2013/03/06_17:57:18 WARN: unpack_nodes: Blind faith: not fencing unseen nodes
WARNING: vip-master: specified timeout 60s for start is smaller than the advised 90
WARNING: vip-master: specified timeout 60s for stop is smaller than the advised 100
WARNING: vip-rep: specified timeout 60s for start is smaller than the advised 90
WARNING: vip-rep: specified timeout 60s for stop is smaller than the advised 100
ERROR: master-group: attribute ordered does not exist  -----> WHY?
Do you still want to commit? y

If it chooses `yes` by a confirmation message, it is reflected, but it is a problem that error message is displayed.
 * The error occurs in the same way when I appoint colocated attribute.
And....I noticed that there was not explanation of ordered,colocated of the group resource in online help of Pacemaker.

I think that the designation of the ordered,colocated attribute should not become the error in group resource.
In addition, I think that ordered,colocated should be added to online help.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.