[Pacemaker] VirtualDomain monitor_script delimiter

Darcy Hodgson darcy at darcyhodgson.com
Mon Mar 4 21:55:51 EST 2013

Hello Everyone,

Sorry if this question has been asked before, I couldn't find anything on
google.

I was just wondering if it's possible to get the "monitor_scripts"
parameter in VirtualDomain to use something other than a space as
a delimiter. I am using one general script to do some monitoring for a
whole bunch of hosts and want to pass some switches into the script based
on what host is calling it. However this doesn't seem possible the way it
currently splits the scripts.

For example I would like to do something like this:

 params config="/shared/configs/test01.xml" hypervisor="qemu:///system"
migration_transport="ssh" monitor_scripts="/shared/monitor/mon1.sh -s
/tmp/file1" \

Thanks,

Darcy