[Pacemaker] resource status question

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Wed Jul 31 13:23:36 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

Since the monitor failed with (not installed) it wouldn't make sense to allow the resource in question to migrate to a node we know it can't run on.  That seems expected to me.

Make a pull request with your changes and submit the patches to https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents for review.

Thanks,
-- Vossel