[Pacemaker] Problems after updating from debian squeeze to wheezy

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Tue Jul 30 15:41:57 EDT 2013

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013 22:24:52 +0200 Oriol Mula-Valls
<oriol.mula-valls at ic3.cat> wrote:
> There is a bug already open:

Thanks for the link.

I did a combination of the things written there:
 - I slightly changed my network-setup. Now its one active-passive bond
   to the weaker hp-switch and one lacp-link to the better smc-switch.
 - I also compiled the current intel network drivers from sourceforge.

Now it works again with corosync reaching the others and virtual
machines accessible from the network...

Hope this proves itself in the next two days so I can update the rest
of the cluster.

Thanks,

Arnold