[Pacemaker] Problems after updating from debian squeeze to wheezy

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Mon Jul 29 14:58:43 EDT 2013

Am 2013-07-29 18:46, schrieb Arnold Krille:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a little problem here and would like to get some help:
>
> I have (had?) a working three-node cluster of two active nodes
> (nebel1 and nebel2) and one standby-node (nebel3) running debian
> squeeze + backports. That is pacemaker 1.1.7-1~bpo60+1 and corosync
> 1.4.2-1~bpo60+1.
>
> Now I updated the standby-node nebel3 to debian wheezy which went
> without problems itself. But as neither the versions of pacemaker and
> corosync changed, I expected the updated nebel3 to join the original
> cluster again. Little did I know... So while nebel3 has pacemaker
> 1.1.7-1 and corosync 1.4.2-3, it seems something in the update broke
> it. /etc/corosync/corosync.conf is still the same on all nodes.
<snip>

So further testing show that the bonded interfaces below seem to eat
all broadcasts and all forwards (for the virtual machines). Don't know
why yet. But as soon as I switched my network-config to use the bridges
on eth0 instead of bond0, corosync came back into the cluster (with the
second ring faulty) and virtual machines where reachable...

Have fun,

Arnold