[Pacemaker] Announce: Pacemaker 1.1.10 now available

Takatoshi MATSUO matsuo.tak at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 03:32:10 EDT 2013

Hi

I used Stateful RA and caught a same issue.

1. before starting slave

# crm_simulate -VVV -S -x /var/lib/pacemaker/pengine/pe-input-1543.bz2
 | grep "Resource action"
 * Resource action: stateful        monitor=2000 on 16-sl6

2. starting slave
# crm_simulate -VVV -S -x /var/lib/pacemaker/pengine/pe-input-1544.bz2
 | grep "Resource action"
 * Resource action: stateful        monitor on 17-sl6
 * Resource action: stateful        notify on 16-sl6
 * Resource action: stateful        start on 17-sl6
 * Resource action: stateful        notify on 16-sl6
 * Resource action: stateful        notify on 17-sl6
 * Resource action: stateful        monitor=3000 on 17-sl6

3. after
# crm_simulate -VVV -S -x /var/lib/pacemaker/pengine/pe-input-1545.bz2
 | grep "Resource action"
 * Resource action: stateful        monitor=3000 on 17-sl6

Monitor=2000 is deleted.
Is this correct ?

My setting
--------
property \
    no-quorum-policy="ignore" \
    stonith-enabled="false"

rsc_defaults \
    resource-stickiness="INFINITY" \
    migration-threshold="1"

ms msStateful stateful \
    meta \
        master-max="1" \
        master-node-max="1" \
        clone-max="2" \
        clone-node-max="1" \
        notify="true"

primitive stateful ocf:heartbeat:Stateful \
    op start   timeout="60s" interval="0s"  on-fail="restart" \
    op monitor timeout="60s" interval="3s"  on-fail="restart" \
    op monitor timeout="60s" interval="2s"  on-fail="restart" role="Master" \
    op promote timeout="60s" interval="0s"  on-fail="restart" \
    op demote  timeout="60s" interval="0s"  on-fail="stop" \
    op stop    timeout="60s" interval="0s"  on-fail="block"
--------

Regards,
Takatoshi MATSUO