[Pacemaker] Node recover causes resource to migrate

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.com
Wed Jul 24 08:09:35 EDT 2013

On 2013-07-24T21:40:40, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:

> > Statically assigned nodeids?
> Wouldn't hurt, but you still need to bring down the still-active node to get it to talk to the new node.
> Which sucks

Hm. But ... corosync/pacemaker ought to identify the node via the
nodeid. If it comes back with a different IP address, that shouldn't be
a problem.

Oh. *thud* Just realized that it's bound to be one for unicast
communications, not so much mcast. Seems we may need some corosync magic
commands to edit the nodelist at runtime. (Or is that already possible
and I just don't know how? ;-)

Regards,
    Lars

--