[Pacemaker] Node recover causes resource to migrate

Jacobo García jacobo.garcia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 07:04:06 EDT 2013

Thanks for your answers.

Is it possible to configure corosync/pacemaker in this scenario so if a
node goes down instead of bringing the node back I can build a new one and
add it to the cluster? Building new nodes is almost "free" for me. Also,
what's the difference between bringing a new node from scratch or starting
the node that goes down? How is this treated in an a normal scenario? (IE
you want to add a third node to a cluster).

Side note, I have decided not to use amazon VPC for several reasons, it can
be summarized in: too much hassle to set up even on the simplest
configuration that would involve an HA solution for the router between the
two networks.

Jacobo García López de Araujo
http://thebourbaki.com | http://twitter.com/clapkent