[Pacemaker] DRBD Stacked resource timeout

Miles Lott mlott at gie.com
Mon Jul 22 15:41:53 EDT 2013

I suppose that since one of the two servers in the cluster will be master that I only need this line.  The only possible slave (3rd node) is not in the cluster, so I am guessing that I don't need that config:

op monitor interval="29s" role="Master" timeout="30s"

Miles Lott - mlott at gie.com
Senior Systems Administrator, Houston
Gulf Interstate Engineering
ofc +1 713 375-4489