[Pacemaker] Floating IP Address

Gopalakrishnan N gopalakrishnan.an at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 12:39:47 EDT 2013

Now I got one more issue, when I stop the complete pacemaker application,
the other one node automatically projects me the http service.

But when I stop the http service alone in one node which is pointing to
ClusterIP, the page is not opening.

Basically, the crm_mon -1 shows it is always pointed to node1,

[root at pcmk-2 ~]# crm_mon -1
Last updated: Mon Jul 22 20:33:47 2013
Last change: Sat Jul 20 02:21:28 2013 via crm_shadow on pcmk-2
Stack: cman
Current DC: pcmk-1 - partition with quorum
Version: 1.1.8-7.el6-394e906
3 Nodes configured, 2 expected votes
5 Resources configured.

Online: [ pcmk-1 pcmk-2 ]
OFFLINE: [ localhost.localdomain ]

 Clone Set: WebIP [ClusterIP] (unique)
     ClusterIP:0        (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started pcmk-1
     ClusterIP:1        (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started pcmk-1
 Clone Set: WebSiteClone [WebSite]
     Started: [ pcmk-1 ]
     Stopped: [ WebSite:1 WebSite:2 ]

So the problem is when I stop http service in pcmk-1, its not point
automatically to node2 i.e.pcmk-2.

I didn't configured DRBD and GFS2 filesystem. Will that matters?

Regards