[Pacemaker] Multi-node resource dependency

"Tomcsányi, Domonkos" tomcsanyid at modit.hu
Mon Jul 22 06:09:22 EDT 2013

2013.07.22. 11:15 keltezéssel, Lars Marowsky-Bree írta:
> On 2013-07-19T23:18:29, Lars Ellenberg <lars.ellenberg at linbit.com> wrote:
>
>> You may use node attributes in colocation constraints.
> Ohhh, good thinking. I had forgotten about that too.
>
> But I wonder if that really is bi-directional; is the PE smart enough to
> figure out where resources need to go if one of them can't run on one of
> the nodes?
>
> But definitely worth testing.
>

> Regards,
>      Lars

Oh, finally I understood how you would like me to group my nodes with
these colors. It is a really nice idea, but for some reason I can't get
the syntax right:

crm(live)configure# colocation by_color inf: HTTPS_SERVICE_GROUP
OPENVPN_SERVICE_GROUP node-attribute=color
ERROR: 4: constraint by_color references a resource node-attribute=color
which doesn't exist

So crm thinks that the node-attribute parameter is a resource. I have
been looking at the wiki at clusterlabs.org but couldn't find any way of
telling colocation on which attribute it should be doing the colocation.

Thank you in advance for your help,
Domonkos