[Pacemaker] Pacemaker remote nodes, naming, and attributes

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Wed Jul 17 13:26:34 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

Both the crash and the problem with remote-nodes in asymmetrical clusters should be fixed upstream now.

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/commit/1b2e3ead42340ce0cae41a96dd32c44ffb5acb7d

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/commit/5fb95fbfb7ef8cb899633bdcb9d515f02272a417

Thanks again for your continued involvement with helping stabilize this feature.  This has been very valuable feedback.

-- Vossel