[Pacemaker] version compatility

K Mehta kiranmehta1981 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 04:47:19 EDT 2013

Andrew,
 I am using centos 6.2 and RHEL 6.2. Currently i have setup with whatever
comes with distribution.

 1. Are the components (pacemaker, cman, corosync) forward and backward
compatible with each other..just in cases where i want  to continue with
current stable version of a component and upgrade components which have
some known critical fixes in new  versions.

 2. Are there versions of these components which are definitely not
expected to work together ?

Regards,
 kiran