[Pacemaker] Node sends shutdown request to other node:error: handle_request: We didn't ask to be shut down, yet our DC is telling us too

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Tue Jul 16 23:45:32 EDT 2013

On 16/07/13 09:03, K Mehta wrote:
> I have a two node test cluster running with CMAN plugin. Fencing is not
> configured.

Andrew spoke to the pacemaker stuff. I want to reiterate what he said on
fencing though. Fencing *must* be used with cman. If fenced calls a
fence, nothing else will happen until the fence succeeds. This is by
design to avoid split-brains.

If you need help configuring stonith in pacemaker or using the
fence_pcmk fence agent hook in cluster.conf, please ask.

--
Digimer
access to education?