[Pacemaker] cib_process_diff: Failed application of an update diff

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Sun Jul 14 21:02:53 EDT 2013

On 11/07/2013, at 5:09 PM, Johan Huysmans <johan.huysmans at inuits.be> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry about the missing info, here it is:
> OS: CentOS 6.4
> CoroSync: 1.4.1-15
> Pacemaker: 1.1.10-1.el6-3463b39 (rc6)
>

> Any more info needed to investigate this error?

Could you set PCMK_trace_functions=apply_xml_diff ( http://blog.clusterlabs.org/blog/2013/pacemaker-logging/ ) and re-test?
I've been trying to reproduce locally without success.

You'll need to send the cluster _log_ file, not _syslog_.
Look out for a syslog message like:

    pacemakerd[1823]:   notice: crm_add_logfile: Additional logging available in /var/log/cluster/corosync.log

which tells you where it is.