[Pacemaker] again trouble with quorum (now with cman)

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Jul 11 10:48:03 EDT 2013

You need fencing. Specifically, cman blocks when a fence is called and
won't unblock until it's told that a fence completed successfully.
Configure cluster.conf to use 'fence_pcmk', which tells cman to pass
fence requests to pacemaker, and then configure (and test!) stonith in
pacemaker.

If you have just two nodes, be sure to also set '<cman two_node="1"
expected_votes="1" />'.

digime