[Pacemaker] Pacemaker 1.1.10 rc 5 & rc 6

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Mon Jul 8 23:19:59 EDT 2013

On 06/07/2013, at 1:28 AM, Andrii Moiseiev <amoiseiev at gmail.com> wrote:

> Any clues?

Not with only fragments of the logs
Do you have a log file (not syslog) configured?  I'll need that complete file

If you could also set PCMK_trace_function=apply_xml_diff (see http://blog.clusterlabs.org/blog/2013/pacemaker-logging/ for details), that would be very helpful.

> Also, it broke 'default' fencing. Previously, even with  stonith-enabled: false, pacemaker was trying to kill cman / corosync if connection is lost or split brain occurs,

Technically its cman asking for the node to be fenced, Pacemaker is just following orders.

> but now it's not happening:

I don't see how you can say that.  This

> Jul  5 09:54:25 devpacemaker01 crmd[20840]:   notice: tengine_stonith_notify: Peer devpacemaker03_eth1 was not terminated (reboot) by devpacemaker02_eth1 for devpacemaker02_eth1: No such device (ref=1fc11b87-529d-4f6c-b4e6-ffaa82c06bd8) by client stonith_admin.cman.8832

very clearly shows Pacemaker trying to shoot the node.
Granted it does not succeed, but it is trying to.