[Pacemaker] Fixed! - Re: Problem with dual-PDU fencing node with redundant PSUs

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Mon Jul 1 12:18:23 EDT 2013

On 07/01/2013 08:19 AM, Vladislav Bogdanov wrote:
>> Well its possible right now, it "just" not super pretty to configure.
> I already set "Important" IMAP flag on that message and really willing
> to copy that into my internal wiki ;)

This might be of use (note that I wrote it, not Andrew, so blame me for
mistakes/typos).

http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/Fencing_topology

Also note that I will test without location constraints tomorrow and
update the wiki to remove those steps. Feedback would be much appreciated.

>> > You should be able to leave out the location constraints though, that reduces the size a lot.
> Yep, that requires a bit of thinking still.
>

>> > And if people start using it, then we might look at simplifying it.
> May be it's worth to have anonymous poll at clusterlabs.org for that?

It would be a skewed result. How many rhcs users even realize yet that a
change to pacemaker is coming? How many who might use this won't have a
reason to visit clusterlabs.org during the time the poll is up?

--
Digimer
access to education?