[Pacemaker] reorg of network:ha-clustering repo on build.opensuse.org

Tim Serong tserong at suse.com
Thu Jul 25 01:59:15 EDT 2013

Hi All,

This is just a quick heads-up.  We're in the process of reorganising the
network:ha-clustering repository on build.opensuse.org.  If you don't
use any of the software from this repo feel free to stop reading now :)

Currently we have:

- network:ha-clustering (stable builds for various distros)
- network:ha-clustering:Factory (devel project for openSUSE:Factory)

This is going to change to:

- network:ha-clustering:Stable (stable builds for various distros)
- network:ha-clustering:Unstable (unstable/dev, various distros)
- network:ha-clustering:Factory (devel project for openSUSE:Factory)

This means that if you're currently using packages from
network:ha-clustering, you'll need to point to
network:ha-clustering:Stable instead (once we've finished shuffling
everything around).

I'll send another email out when this is done.

Regards,

Tim
--
Tim Serong