[Pacemaker] VirtualDomain Monitor Script

Gregg Stock gregg at damagecontrolusa.com
Fri Jul 12 02:20:57 EDT 2013

I'm adding monitor_scripts to my VirtualDomain resources and had a
couple of questions.

1. Does the monitor script run on the domain controller? Right now, I
have shared storage nodes that are firewalled from accessing the virtual
machines but could open it if required. Also, then copies of the monitor
scripts need to be on all the hosts?

2. Is it correct to assume that when the cluster issues a start command
to the virtual machine, it waits until the timeout is done to run the
monitor script? So the start= needs to be long enough to boot.

Thanks,
Gregg