[Pacemaker] again trouble with quorum (now with cman)

Andrey Groshev greenx at yandex.ru
Thu Jul 11 09:35:39 EDT 2013

Hi again!
I've played enough with corosync 2.3.x. nothing good yet.....
Now I try build cluster with corosync/cman/pacemaker.
I started with http://clusterlabs.org/quickstart-redhat.html as saw Andrew.
More made ​​my config in pacemaker (with stonith disabled).
The cluster started and I began tests.

And now got new trouble.
Node not return in a cluster after a network cable disconnect/reconnect.

First, I found that the fenced kill cman tool.
But I do not want that.
Behavior that I want to achieve:
Let after reconnecting start all the resources.
Аnd the resource manager itself with all cope.

I disable the use fenced, as written in the documentation fenced(8).
In /etc/cluster/cluster.conf I wrote <fence_daemon clean_start="0"/>.
The Fenced all the same running, but corosync and pacemaker but continued to work.
And resource do not start.

Now I see to quorum. On fenced node corosync-quorum show than only self.
Why ? After restart pacemaker and cman - all rigth.
Why such a behavior in the quorum and how to fix it?

Best regards.