[Pacemaker] Wrong resource failcount displayed for clone resource

Cédric VERKLEEREN cedric.verkleeren at crelan.be
Wed Jul 3 03:47:09 EDT 2013

Hi,
I am using Pacemaker 1.1.7 with Corosync 1.4.1.
After simulating an apache resource failure, the failcount increase.
Using the command "crm resource failcount <rsc> show <node>" for this
clone resource show me a failcount of 0.
I have the same result if I show the failcount for the clone resource or
the corresponding primitive.
The command "crm_mon -f" show me a failcount of 1 for the apache
primitive. That's right.
And everything works well for simple primitive or resource group.
Is this a known limitation or a bug ? Or do I miss something ?
Thanks in advance.

This email and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this email. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore is in no way liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this message, which may arise as a result of email transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard copy.

Please bear in mind that the content of any email leaving and entering the recipient network will be verified against viruses, spam and unsuitable content in accordance with the recipient policies and regulations. Halted messages will therefore be destroyed without any further notice.