[Pacemaker] Two-Nodes Cluster fencing : Best Practices

Bruno MACADRÉ bruno.macadre at univ-rouen.fr
Thu Jul 25 11:39:36 CEST 2013

Some modifications about my first mail :

After some researches I found that external/ipmi isn't available on my
system, so I must use fence-agents.

My second question must be modified to relfect this changes like this :

     configure primitive pStN1 stonith:fence_ipmilan params
ipaddr=192.168.100.1 login=ipmiuser passwd=ipmipwd
     configure primitive pStN2 stonith:fence_ipmilan params
ipaddr=192.168.100.2 login=ipmiuser passwd=ipmipwd

Regards,
Bruno

--

Bruno MACADRE
  Ingénieur Systèmes et Réseau     | Systems and Network Engineer

	Tél : +33 (0)2-32-95-51-86