[Pacemaker] LCMC and pacemaker 1.1.8

E-Blokos infos at e-blokos.com
Mon Jan 28 16:29:58 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rasto Levrinc" <rasto.levrinc at gmail.com>
To: "The Pacemaker cluster resource manager" <pacemaker at oss.clusterlabs.org>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: [Pacemaker] LCMC and pacemaker 1.1.8

> On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 4:21 PM, E-Blokos <infos at e-blokos.com> wrote:
>> thanks, it's a Good news :o)
>> but I can see only fence_legacy and fence_pcmk
>> in stonith folder, is it normal ?
>
> Do you have fence-agents package installed?
>
> Rasto
>
> --

Hi Rasto,

ok if you say that LCMC is compatble to version 1.1.8
so why is there the button "crm shell" rather than "pcs shell" ?
I got "bash: /usr/sbin/crm: No such file or directory" :o)

also the button "commit CIB" doesn't appear when I add
group and services thus since I switched from 1.1.7 to 1.1.8,
is the menu "session -> save" makes it ?

Franck

believed to be clean.