[Pacemaker] Critical: Issues in Pacemaker 1.1.8

Parshvi parshvi.17 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 01:25:45 EST 2013

Andrew Beekhof <andrew at ...> writes:

> On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 5:46 PM, Parshvi <parshvi.17 at ...> wrote:
> >

> > I request the owners to please look into Bug 5129 filed on bugzilla.
> > I would request you all to please provide some help immediately.
>
> For the record, I already have a boss.
> As software authors we try to help people as best we can, but he and
> my wife are the only ones that get to demand I do things.
>
> In many cultures, attempting to demand things of someone without being
> one of those two people is often very counter-productive.

I am truly sorry to have caused any trouble. Did not intend in
any way to make demands.
The system being down at production site for hours was only concern.
Didn't mean to offend, I am truly sorry again.

I would be thankful if you could offer some guidance in regard
to the issue we are facing.
We were not able to collect an hb_report of the day the
issue occurred. But we have collected syslogs(contains coro logs) from Dec23-Jan
02 2013 of both cluster nodes.
hb_report of Jan 02 2013
corosync logs from Node-2 (Dec23-Jan 02 2013)
Logs can be found at:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20096935/Logs_Cluster_Node_1_and_Node_2/syslog_node_1_de
c23_to_jan0213.zip
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20096935/Logs_Cluster_Node_1_and_Node_2/syslog_node_2_de