[Pacemaker] Building pacemaker RPM for EL6 failing

Shawn Paul Smith shawn at npario.com
Thu Jan 3 21:51:11 EST 2013

Thanks, that worked quite well.  However, you might be interested to know that it only worked for version 1.1.8-1 source RPM.  If I used the 1.1.8-4 version, it gives an error about not finding a file in ~/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/usr/libexec/lcrso/pacemaker.lcrso or something like that.

This still fixes my problem, so thank you very much!