[Pacemaker] Time to get ready for 1.1.11

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Wed Dec 18 18:10:59 EST 2013

----- Original Message -----

I have found a compile time error with 1.1.11 on rhel6 based systems and there has been a lrmd crash reported this week.  After these issues get resolved there will be an rc3.  This will result in 1.1.11's release being pushed to after the new year.

Thanks for all the continued help in shaping v1.1.11 into a solid release. We are getting very close :)

-- Vossel