[Pacemaker] Problem with function ocf_local_nodename

Andreas Kurz andreas at hastexo.com
Thu Dec 12 17:35:43 EST 2013

On 2013-12-12 17:53, Michael Böhm wrote:
> Hi @all,
>
> i am new to pacemaker and currently setting up a test-environment for
> future production-use. Unfortunately i ran into a problem with using the
> mysql resource agent and i'm hoping someone here can enlighten me.
>
> Server-Distro is Debian and the resource-agents are far from up-to-date.
> I wanted to use the current ra that comes with the master-slave function
> for mysql so i pulled it off the git-repo[1].
>
> After changing the path to ocf-shellfuncs (debian obviously uses a
> different one) i ran into another problem: the mysql-ra makes use of the
> function "ocf_local_nodename" and i think this doesnt exist in the
> pacemaker version (1.0.9.1) that is installed.
>
> How can i fix this? Its only a simple call in line 142:
>> NODENAME=$(ocf_local_nodename)

This function is also part of the ocf-shellfuncs in newer resource-agent
versions ... since that version your are using, quite some parts of the
resource-agents package structure changed.

> Is there a way to set this in the pacemaker-version i am using or should
> i consider upgrading to Version 1.1.7 or even newer? This would mean i
> also had to upgrade the Server i am planning to use this on, but with
> christmas coming i may have the (out)time to do this.

If you are on Squeeze you can also try latest 1.1.10 Pacemaker, I'd say
a good idea if you are dealing with MS resources:

http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/pacemaker-1.1.10/

Regards,
Andreas